Our principlesPET LOGISTICS NV and its subsidiaries base their actions on the principles of full responsibility and sustainable value-management.
Our customers’ trust is an important prerequisite for a sustainable increase in corporate value. Our principles are clearly formulated in our Code of Conduct, and we have implemented structured, compliance procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is aimed at assisting our employees to make the right decisions in their daily work. The aim is to minimise to legal violations and corruption, and to minimise PET LOGISTICS NV’s potential compliance risks.
Our Code of Ethics:
- Respect others and avoid any form of discrimination.
- Abide by the laws of the country in which we operate and comply with the code of conduct of all professional and industry bodies to which we belong.
- Avoid any waste, damage and private use of company assets and resources, (including time)
- Not give or receive any bribes.
- At the earliest opportunity, disclose in writing to the appropriate level of management all gifts which are not of a token value received from clients or suppliers.
- Not divulge any confidential information to any party, or otherwise make improper use of company and client information.
- Market our products and services accurately and charge the agreed fee, or where no fee was agreed, a fair fee.
- Not seek to advance our personal interests at the expense of the company or our clients.
- Not engage in any activity, whether directly or indirectly, which results or might result in a conflict of individual interests with the interests of the group.
- Not partake in, or involve the company in any way with any scheme that would cause embarrassment to the company or harm its reputation. If we feel that the public disclosure of any action would be detrimental to the company then this action should be avoided.